Are you familiar with- and do you want to work for the world leader in the automotive industry? And would you like to earn a good pay? Read on quickly, because Tesla wants you in their team! Tesla is looking for people who are excited to drive Tesla’s in and around the factory during the day, moving them from one place to the other. Does this interest you? Then you are the person they are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a VRI (Vehicle Readiness Inspection) Specialist you will be part of the team at Tesla, which is located in Tilburg. You will be responsible for driving Tesla’s around the Tesla factory, being able to handle high volume of requests. On top of that, you will also have the responsibility of preparing the newly produced vehicles for delivery to potential customers by removing protective tape, covers, and plastics that are on the car. Have you always wanted to drive a Tesla, then this is your chance!
Tasks of a VRI Specialist:
– Detailed inspections: Conduct thorough inspections of each vehicle to identify any imperfections, both in terms of appearance and functionality;
– Driving: You will drive around multiple Tesla’s inside the Tesla Factory each day;
– Quality Assurance: Ensure that all vehicle components meet Tesla’s rigorous quality standards.
– Vehicle readiness: Prepare the newly produced vehicles for delivery to potential customers by removing protective tape, covers, and plastics that are on the car;
– Coordination: Collaborate with other teams to facilitate a smooth handover process.
Waar ga je werken?
Tesla is a pioneering electric vehicle and clean energy company at the forefront of automotive and sustainable technology. Founded by Elon Musk in 2003, Tesla is known for its innovative electric cars, including the Model S, Model 3, Model X, and Model Y, which have revolutionized the automobile industry. Tesla’s commitment to reducing carbon emissions extends to energy solutions such as solar panels and energy storage products. The company’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy, and it continues to push the boundaries of electric mobility, energy storage, and renewable energy production. Tesla’s visionary approach and relentless pursuit of sustainability make it a global leader in the green revolution.
Wat vragen wij?
– Good knowledge (written and spoken) of the English language;
– Experience with driving a car;
– Familiarity with the automobile world;
– A valid drivers’ licence.
What do we offer?
– A 40-hour job where you can start immediately;
– An hourly wage of € 12,54 including ADV (paid per week);
– Travel allowance;
– The chance to see Tesla from the inside and drive multiple Tesla’s every day.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.