Would you like to play a key role within the Supply Chains? Be the linking pin between different departments and part of a dynamic and international environment? Then Trouw Nutrition Selko has a very interesting job for you!
Trouw Nutrition Selko is a young and dynamic company that develops, manufactures and markets feed additives that offer unique solutions for feed producers and farmers worldwide. It is part of Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company. In close cooperation with its sister organizations, Selko benefits from the knowledge and commercial infrastructure of the global number 1 in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services.
For our team, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Lead – Export.
As a Customer Service Lead – Export you are a key player in the international Supply Chains of Trouw Nutrition Selko. Together with the team, you are the linking pin between Planning, Warehousing, Logistics and/or the external production locations. Your personal focus is to guide the team to make sure that customers will be supplied on time and in full. You do this by creating an integrated Supply Chain in which you consider all relevant constraints within a team of 5 FTE. This, not only from a managerial perspective, but also in a functional/operational day to day business perspective; you are collaborating foreman- or woman.
As a Customer Service Lead – Export you overlook the whole Supply Chain. You are a supply chain expert, leader in communication, knowledge of relevant documents and you challenge your environment by heart. You initiate and contribute to projects for process improvement.
Operational excellence flows through your veins. You show a mind-set for continuous improvement, overview and always try to challenge the status quo. You lead by example and inspire the team. This makes you an important player in taking the Export department to a next level, even though we face (global) logistics circumstances that can be challenging.
What are your key accountabilities?
• You are responsible for the order entry and (container) bookings.
• Management of supply chain from own production location to end customers’ location as well as from the overseas (international) production locations to the end customers’ location.
• Lead to manage expectations from producers, suppliers and sister companies (end customers).
• You are a part of the Supply Chain, closely collaborating within Supply Chain departments as Customer Service, Supply Chain Planning, Production, Warehousing and Logistics.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘feeding the future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic job in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
We can offer you:
• Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
• The opportunity to grow professionally and lot of room to grow both personally and professionally;
• An informal multicultural working environment with great colleagues;
• No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct reporting lines;
• Belonging to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in for you?
• We offer you a full time position;
• Flexible days in the office/ working from home;
• Your position will be classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
• 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
• Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus Holiday allowance;
• The option to participate in our ‘Fit for the Future’ program.
What we ask
As an Export professional and lead you are a key player within the Supply Chain of Trouw Nutrition Selko. Someone who shares information and support colleagues in order to realise team targets. We encourage passionate, hardworking and sincere individuals, who would like to work in a professional and progressive international environment. Besides that, your personality should be conducive to being an excellent planner with self-confidence.
What you need
• Bachelor in Supply Chain Management or similar;
• 3+ years of experience in an Operations environment and/or team lead experience.
• Business drive and thorough experience and understanding of Supply Chain methods and principles (Lean, S&OP, Demand control);
• Strong listening and planning skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (writing and speaking) is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the perfect match we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Jeffrey Duyzer (Teamlead Recruitment) on +31(6) 51419317. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.