We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
What YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
The *Lead Management Specialist* is designed to offer outstanding professional development and interaction with all aspects of the sales organization. This position will be part of a dedicated team charged with driving growth in the exciting *Electrification of Everything* verticals.
The Lead Management Specialist will develop a deep understanding of prospective customers within targeted growth verticals and closely collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to execute lead generation strategies and own early sales funnel engagement. Sales activities will be primarily conducted via digital platforms, including company website, phone, email, and video chat.
*Primary Responsibilities of the Function*
· Achieves sales goals by quickly acting on marketing leads to contact and develop relationships with prospective buyers/influencers.
· Empowered to determine if an organization is a viable sales opportunity for nVent’s products and forwards qualified leads to the appropriate sales team to ensure a continuous pipeline of sales opportunities.
· Partners with the Marketing & Growth team in lead generation for targeted Electrification of Everything verticals (Commercial & Industrial, E-mobility, Energy Storage, Power Utilities, Renewables, Data Centers).
· Conducts project data mining and cold calling campaigns to uncover new business opportunities and identify key decision makers within the customer’s organization.
· Implements strategies to qualify and nurture leads received through web inquires and information requests from webinars and trade show attendees.
· Collects and documents key contacts and qualification information from lead generation initiatives in clear, succinct and actionable formats via our Salesforce CRM process.
· Provides expertise and guidance to create tailored and meaningful sales conversation plans to support revenue generation.
· Collects and shares customer feedback to further refine and enhance solutions sets, processes, and value proposition messaging.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience.
· Previous experience in or with:
o 5+ years experience in Marketing, Sales, or Commercial Operations
o Experience within the electrical, mechanical or construction markets preferred
· Energetic, *highly-motivated personality* and personable team player able to easily form relationships.
· High level of *organizational and time management skills*, with the ability to *work with minimal supervision.*
· Excellent communication skills with an ability to prospect industry and country-specific uncovered sales opportunities through marketing and technical discussions with decision makers at targeted organizations.
· *English language* proficiency is a must, *German language* is highly preferred and knowledge of a Scandinavian language would be an advantage.
· A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
o We are a $2.5 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,500+ people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
· Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
* We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
* Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
· Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
o Innovative & adaptable
o Dedicated to absolute integrity
o Focused on the customer first
o Respectful and team oriented
o Optimistic and energizing
o Accountable for performance
· Benefits to support the lives of our employees
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
* 5015 Tilburg: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.