Over onze klant
At the heart of PageGroup’s business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. PageGroup is a market leader for interim and permanent recruitment consulting renowned companies. We have 4 core brands, over 9.000 colleagues globally and 20+ specialised teams operating in more than 35 countries. In the Netherlands we work with c. 250 colleagues at 4 different offices.
At our Tilburg Office for the Michael Page Permanent brand we are looking for talented (Sr.) Recruitment Consultants. These teams consult small till large renowned companies, specialised in permanent recruitment of senior and management positions in the disciplines: Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Supply Chain & Operations. You will work from an A-location right in the city centre with excellent accessibility, where you experience a supportive, ambitious, and social environment!
As (Sr.) Recruitment Consultant, you have the power to create a win-win situation for everyone. You are in charge of the entire recruitment process which means you have a challenging and diverse range of tasks. You will become specialist in one of the perm recruitment disciplines, enabling you to provide your clients with the best insights and the widest reach during the recruitment process. You combine commercial business development with targeted, personal service to both clients and experienced candidates, generating revenue through effective relationships. You achieve success through strong communication, dedication, self-initiative and excellent commercial skills.
– For companies, you are the key to success – by helping them build the optimal team within their company;
– For candidates, you are the career booster – you impact their lives for the long term;
– For us, our people are the beating heart of PageGroup – we value your well-being and your work ethics;
– For yourself, you gain valuable experience and skills while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
– You have a bachelor or master degree;
– You are driven to reach your full potential, showcasing dedication and initiative, and eager to take on challenges;
– Your previous experience of 2+ years in B2B Sales, gives you crucial insights and helps you understand and answer your clients’ needs;
– Your entrepreneurial spirit pushes you to constantly grow your network and build long term relationships;
– You dedicate time to understand companies’ strategies, structures, culture and business-models, to gain your client’s trust;
– You are an advocate for diversity and make sure you always promote equal opportunities among candidates;
– You enjoy collaboration with others – just like celebrating successes together.
– A hybrid workplace
– A complete compensation package with uncapped bonus possibilities, incentives and corporate benefits, along with a strong flexibility, health and well-being program
– Benefit from transparent promotion criteria and a clear career path on various experience levels – your career development is up to you!
– First class (inter)national onboarding- and continuous training programs, fully adapted to your career profession.
Collaboration is a huge part of our daily life – open, respectful, and transparent communication between all areas, positions, cultures, genders, and generations. We create a work environment in which everyone feels welcome and seen. PageGroup has received many awards for being a Top Employer and continues to build internal programmes in which Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are a top priority.
Are you intrigued? Apply now and let’s explore!
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.