The Local Supply Chain Planner (LSCP) is part of the Global Supply Chain organization of Scent, existing of 20 highly driven and energetic Supply Chain Planners (SCP). You are working from the CORPAC office in Tilburg city center (NL), closely with the 8 Scent manufacturing sites around the globe. The LSCP is an anchor position in the plant, where an office is shared with the Inbound Logistics Coordinator (ILC) reporting to the same SCP team. Our team is very international and includes many different cultures. A positive team spirit is key & essential in this role and collaboration within the complete team is critical for success.
Together with the ILC, the role of LSCP is seen as the first point of contact for all Supply Chain related questions in the Tilburg plant.
*IFF Introduction: * You will join international Flavours and Fragrances (IFF), one of the largest producers of flavours and fragrances worldwide. Our flavours are used in various consumer products, for example in drinks, candy, dairy, baby food, savorysavoury products, and medicines. The fragrances are used in products that vary from soaps, and toiletries to cosmetic products and perfumes. People worldwide enjoy our products in many ways.
* Mitigate any raw material shortages as a result of an unexpected delays, inventory adjustments or quality rejection in close coordination with the GSCP and other stakeholders within the company.
* Planning and call off of BULK tanker materials and coordinating related activities.
* Act as a conduit between the commercial organization, Customer Service and the Global Master Planner/GSCP for all market relevant information (New Wins, Demand increases, Business Lost, Must Win Projects).
* Collaborate with global supply chain planner and global procurement in finding local vendors in case of unexpected supply issues.
* Take part of meetings (Production, QC, Global Procurement, Plant Manager, and Customer Service) and translate to the Global Supply Chain Planner which is relevant to meet plant expectations.
* Coordinating and follow up with Inbound Material Coordinator for original paper work and incoming shipments.
* Continues looking for improvements in processes and flow which results for benefits for Supply Chain and for Operations and other relevant tasks.
*Position requirements: *
* Strong verbal and written English and Dutch communication skills
* Planning background is helpful but no hard requirement
* Ability to work autonomous
* Problem identifying and solving skills
* Ability to work cross functionality
* Team player approach to work and demonstrates ability to work under pressure
*What does IFF offer: *
* An annual IFF contract ( with the possibility offered a permanent contract)
* Fulltime job
* A nice competitive salary depending on experience and education
* 13th month
* 25 holidays
* 12 ADV holiday days
* Commuter / internet allowances, with possibility of working from home
* Vibrant working environment
* Individual vitality budget
* A collective supplement in the form of 1% of the gross monthly salary, 0.5% of the gross monthly salary and 1,25 holidays extra or 2.5 additional vacation holidays days
* Good training and development opportunities because we are happy to invest in you. There is always room to develop and grow into other positions.
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Vaste baan
* Nederlands niet vereist
* Budget voor professionele ontwikkeling
* Extra vakantiedagen
* Flexibele werkuren
* Productkorting werknemers
Soorten aanvullende vergoedingen:
* 13e maand
Werklocatie: Hybride werken in 5037 AA Tilburg
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.